Monday, April 13, 2009

The Play We Saw

Story Of Jesus, This is the most Awesome Play I have ever seen! If you are ever in Florida you must see this. I have lived here all my life and I never knew about this one particular play. I have seen Jesus plays, Lets say they were good, BUT this one unbelievable!
There were 200 people and 150 animals playing the parts. I cannot wait to see this again. I would put the picture of the web site but it is locked, if you would like to check out the web site it is www.storyofjesus.com There was a group of 30 that went and it was just awesome!! I was amazed truly amazed at the way the animals acted, amazed of the scenery, I was amazed at the floating angels.
I loved the chariots they had, they made the set like the city, people and animals walking on the dirt streets. It was exciting from beginning to end. The people are all volunteers, come as far as Georgia, they even invited us to come and volunteer as well.
They really went all out and made it seem as though we were there and it was really happening, When it came down towards the end, and Jesus was being whipped with cane poles and leather whips, I felt every hit, the tears just flowed down my face, it was very emotional.
Brad and I talked about the play the whole way home, things that I seen that he didn't and things he saw that I didn't, there was alot going on. What made us laugh and what made our hearts ache. Like I said these are just a few of the awesome photos, if you would like to see more go to there website.
They kept quoting scriptures, and Brad and I kept repeating them or saying them before they could finish :)

Don't forget to go check out the site you will be glad you did. I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed weekend like we did
We really enjoyed this and I know if you have a chance to see this you will too.
Have a Blessed and Beautiful Day everyone



www.storyofjesus.com

19 comments:

LisaShaw said...

I live in Florida. I will definitely view the website.

Bless you Sweetie as we continue to remember our precious LORD and all that He's done for us.

From the Heart said...

Sounds like a very well production of what Jesus so willingly did for everyone who accept Him as their Lord and Savior.
Thanks for sharing,
AliceE.

Nicole said...

Thanks for sharing. I will definetly go to their website! Love ya sis!

Greg C said...

What is the name of that play? I grew up in Florida and remember there was a play that was put on every year around Easter. It may be the same. It did look awesome. Thanks for letting me know you posted. I visited early today.

Andrea said...

How awesome! It looks stunning and powerful! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Many blessings to you and your family. God has truly been good this holy season. Take care.

Andrea

Denise said...

Wow, that sounds so awesome.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Sounds like a great play! The story of Jesus' trial and crucifiction always gets me. I just can't fathom the love that held Him to the cross when He could have called 10,000 angels to His rescue. May we never take that love for granted.

Alleluiabelle said...

WOW! Those are truly powerful pictures. To view it here is one thing, but to have been in your shoes to have lived it through a play, WOW that's all I can say. I probably would of had to have a box of kleenex with me.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Sharon Brumfield said...

Well it sounds like they are blessing people with what they are doing. I am glad ya'll had such a wonderful time...and then a great time of conversation between you and your hubby.
What a wonderful weekend.

More Than Words said...

Oh wow, Sharon!! It sounds like an awesome play!! I'll have to check out their website!! I'm sure it was so intense!!!!!!!!

Ashley Marie Rinaldi said...

WOAH! Sounds like it was good! FOR SURE.
I hope you had a wonderful resurrection day!

hugs

Ash

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Sharon
Thank you for sharing with us. That looks awesome and I wish I was closer to go.
Have a great day.
Love ya,
Lynn

Joyfulsister said...

Wow!!!
It looks like a really good play the photos are so awesome and it wouls be something I would love to see oneday!!! Thanks for sharing this and maybe when we take a vacation to Florida we will check it out.

Hugz Lorie

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Sharon,
I wish so much I could see this play. Thank you for sharing it! I want to go check out that website!
I bet tears WERE streaming down your cheeks.
Have a beautiful day today. I just asked God to bless you today. May your day be filled with LOVE!
Holykisses,
Lea

LisaShaw said...

Hi Sharon

Had you on my heart so I came back over today to say I was thinking of you and praying a wonderful weekend for you and your family.

Love you.

sailorcross said...

Hi Sharon!!

WOW!! This play looks awesome, and there is quite a bit of work and talent going on here sharing God's Good News!!

I've seen some plays before, but I don't think they quite came up to these standards. Unfortunately, Florida and I are pretty far apart, so I'll be visiting the website to see more about this.

I wish a blessed and awesome weekend for you and yours!!

Beth

On Purpose said...

Hello Sharon! Keep living your life in such an awesome way, for you truly are living in the love of your Jesus so others can seem Him!

Blessings each day said...

Wow...I lived in Florida years ago and got to see the play, but it has eveolved into something even more incredible...wish I could see it again. Thank you for the time and effort you put into sharing this!

blessings,

marcy

Sophie Grace said...

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web! With spellcaster on game sims 4 cheats brings balance to the realm or get into some mischief.