Friday, June 20, 2008

Thank You MY Awesomeee God!


2 Samuel 22:7
7 In my distress I called to the LORD; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears.
This week has been crazy, I have been challenged, Thanks to MY Lord, We won the battle. AMEN! All week working on Blogs for my Church, for My Wonderful Hubby, trying to get things done, my computer would just die!
Be in the middle of projects "not yet saved" the computer just would shut down, no warning! Silly me forgetting all that I have learned all what I reminded others of, "Patience, Prayer, asking my Lord to stop this, "Cry out to Jesus for help"!
Keeping the Faith, Oh my, instead I would lose my cool, yell at the silly computer "NOOOO", "why are you doing this to me"... feeling my blood pressure rise, but after about the third shut down for the one day I would say ok maybe it wasn't mean't to be, maybe I overworked it, Maybe I should give it a rest..... Or maybe I should give myself a rest! Well this went on for a week, now I have many projects coming up for the next 2 weeks, I have the monthly newsletter, women's ministry, lots of stuff's to do... Welllll this morning going to work I started crying out to the Lord, please help with this what do I do, I can't afford this to be happening right now, please God help me fix this... So he said research the problem, so today at work I did just that, I punched in this, "Why does my computer shut down?" My answer was "your fan is not working", I called my hubby he opened up the puter and low and behold the fan stop running, He went to compusa, and bammmmmmmmm $9.60 for a fan. HALLELUJAH...
Hallelujah!
1After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, Revelation 19! I was dancing
outside praising him, walking around the office just praising my god.. Again I have to say to myself If I would just remember to "relax God in in control"! Ask and Ye shall recieve! Can you relate?? Blessings to all

4 comments:

From the Heart said...

Yes, I can relate. Been there done that. I don't think my computer has a fan. The man that works on mine has never mentioned one and I have never seen one inside it. I went in and added memory one time. Praise God you got it fixed.

Thanks for the visit. Your second answer about the picture is correct. Don't want to give it away as others are looking also.

Did you get my email about the video? If you have Windows Media Play you should be able to view the site.
God be with you,
AliceE.

From the Heart said...

I put the answer on my comments of my blog.
AliceE.

Plant Lady said...

Sharon,
Thanks for your visit! I visit your site often, but usually do not leave a comment. I will try to comment more often now that I'm not posting each day on mine.

There isn't enough time in the day to do all that I would like. Do you find it that way?

Have a great weekend,
Plant Lady

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Wow that is a twin to my week. I fought with the computer all week at work and then the fan on my hubby's computer died and we had to get a new computer for him. Well I spent a big share of yesterday working at getting his files and programs up and running on the new computer. So I am with you I was asking "God show me what to do?" Your blog design is great I ddidn't think it had been that long since I checked it, you have got things all over. I check more often.
Be Blessed,
Lynn