Thursday, January 22, 2009

Car Crash :(

Yeppppp this happened to me yesterday, as I was leaving work, I pulled out and BAMMMMMM I was hit!!!

Praise God,Praise God,Praise God his hands were upon me and I didn't get hurt. This picture just shows what type of vehicle I was driving. I haven't taken pictures of my truckie yet, but I can tell ya she is hurt pretty bad. The whole left side! From the front fender to the back is crinkled. I didn't even know what hit me. I can tell ya all I saw was black, I was tossed in my seat a bit, but all in all I am ok....I felt my neck alittle sore last night, but I prayed!, and this morning I am just fine! Praise my God, his hands were on me you here!!!

This guy come flying out of this alley next to where I park he was in reverse and hit me with his rear end and it went down the whole truck and he kept pushing, then he pulled forward got out of the car left it running and said I'M LEAVING!!!! I said WHAT? He left, I looked down the street and low and behold there sat a cop car, I told the girl from the office to please go down and get the cop , that this guy is leaving the scene. So the cop came, and saw that he left and then him and another guy come walking from around the corner and it was the OWNER of the vehicle. Lovely, the guy that was driving didn't have a driver's lic. and he got a ticket for improper backing.
The owner of the vehicle did have insurance Thank goodness.

This is sad, why, well my truckie is sad looking, and I am embarrassed you know people look at ya and your vehicle. Oh well, I am sure sometime next week they will get over to look at it. So mean while I have to hear the doors go rip and clunk. I guess I don't need to wash it, My POOR TRUCKIEEEEE.

I pray that this will get taken care of asap though. This was my firstttt accident, and I kept asking the officer I won't lose my safe driver record will I? He started laughing and said No it's not your fault. Shewwwwwww I was so worried about that.

I am Blessed today, how about you!!!!

20 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so glad that you are okay!!! Your poor truckie. It needs some tender loving care. So glad God protected you! He's pretty cool like that. With His protection and all!!!

Love you,
Nicole

Nicole said...

Oh, by the way. Perfect driving record, huh? I can't quite measure that. :) I've gotten two tickets and one warning. I took stop class once so that it wouldn't go on my record! Good job girl! That truly deserves big kuddos!!!

Edie said...

I am so glad you weren't hurt. Praise God for His provision and protection in your circumstances.

Jennifer said...

PTL! That you were protected my His hands. I am so glad that God put an officer in the right place, at the right time and the guy was caught! God is awesome!!!

I'm so sorry to hear the damage to your truck. I remember when I was in a wreck on the interstate...I was more upset about my car than anything.

Tonja said...

How scary for you! Isn't it comforting to know that God is keeping tabs on us and everyone else at the same time? So glad all is well. And, the truck can be fixed...bodies take longer!

Deanna said...

You scared me to pieces when I saw that blog title. I am soooo glad you are o.k. The truck can be replaced... you not so much! Praise the Lord for always being with us.

Take care of yourself. Sometimes our body has little aches and pains a couple of days after a little jolt like that.

Amy said...

I'm relieved to hear that you are okay, but I am sorry about your truckie. I pray that it will get fixed in a very timely manner for you.

God Bless,
Amy:)

Sharon said...

Praise the Lord for protecting you as He did. I'm glad you're okay and also glad your driving record won't be effected.

God bless,
Sharon

debrah said...

I am so Praising the Lord that you are ok. Think about getting checked out..sometimes injuries show up later and they are painful.

Dorothy Champagne said...

I'm glad you're okay, at least the weather down here didn't leave you stranded.

Greg C said...

I am blessed every day that I am alive. I am so sorry to hear about your crash. Even though it wasn't your fault, I wouldn't put it past the insurance company to try to raise your rates. I hope not though.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Glad you were not hurt!

My first two accidents were not my fault. And I had just gotten my car out of the shop from the first accident and bam! I got hit again. I was beginning to wonder if I had a target on my car. :)

Hope the repair process goes smoothly.

Beth in NC said...

I'm so glad you're ok!!! Poor truckie will need a facelift. :o(

LisaShaw said...

I just thank our LORD for having his hands on YOU! Vehicles can be replaced but not YOU!

Grammy said...

I am so glad you did not get hurt. Looks like you have a guardian angle too. My new son in law had the axle break and rolled his Jimmy at 70 mpg. And total it. Lucky he was just bruised and slight concussion. And no one else was involved.
Thanks for stopping by.

God's Girl said...

God's angels were watching out for you. I'm glad you weren't hurt.

Rilda said...

Rejoicing with you dear one!! Praise God you are doing well. God's hands was upon you. I pray over my husband when he went to work that the angels go out before him to make the crooked road straight and the rough edges smooth and Jesus walk before him. Sounds like that prayer went over on to you too. Continued blessings my dear friend. Love,rilda *U*

Debra Kaye said...

Sharon,

Praise the Lord, indeed, you are ok!

Blessings to you!

Cristine said...

What a bummer... but - praise God -you're okay. (Trukie should be, too).

God Bless you,
Cristine

nancygrayce said...

I am so thankful you weren't hurt!